I3D 2011 program schedule is posted now:
Some highlights of the program this year:
- We will have two exciting keynote speeches, one given by Rick Szeliski from Microsoft Research, and one given by Kari Pulli from Nokia Research Center.
- In addition, there will be an industry session, with talks from top game developers about practical issues in modern game development.
- At the paper sessions, you will hear presentations of the 24 papers accepted through our highly competitive review process. The accepted papers can be found at:
- Starting new this year, we will have TVCG sessions where you will hear presentations of selected TVCG journal papers.
- Finally, there will be 17 interesting posters/demos that you won’t want to miss at the poster session, including the fast-forward.
In sum, there are many exciting things happening this year. Come and join us at San Francisco!